Friday, June 14, 2013

Thankful For You

Today's card was made for the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday.  I am really happy with how this card turned out, and excited I was able to use my new Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.

Here is the sketch:


& Here is my card:


I love that I was able to play with so many items from the new catalog for this card.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Items I used for this card:
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock
Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock
Soho Subway Designer Series Paper
Crisp Cantaloupe Ink
Early Espresso Ink
Banner Greetings Stamp Set
A Round Array Stamp Set
Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder
Scallop Edge Border Punch
1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment