Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank You Cards

I have been selling my retired stamp sets through a few different venues over the last week or so.  You can see the list of stamp sets I'm selling by clicking the link at the top of the page.  With these stamp set sales, I wanted to include a small thank you card, to show my appreciation.  I had four orders that had to go out today, and I of course did not think of this until the last minute - so I had to come up with something quick and easy.

I knew I wanted to do 3x3's, and use the new In Colors.  But in the end, I found it was quickest to stick with one color for now.  I can go back and make more in the other in colors later.


These are the cards I made.  :)  I chose to showcase the new Coastal Cabana color, and the new A Round Array stamp set.  For these cards, I also used the Daydream Medallions stamp set, the Curly Label Punch, the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Whisper White Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Cardstock, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock, and Coastal Cabana ink.

Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment