Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Wishes

I made this card for the Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge.  My favorite part about this card is the subtle design in the background - that was very hard to pick up with my camera.  Let me know what you think!

Create Color Challenge 1-010



Here's what I used:
Bella Toile Stamp Set
Only Ovals Stamp Set
Basic Black Craft Ink
Basic Black Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Scallop Oval Punch
Oval Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals 
Black Stampin' Emboss Powder
Heat Tool
Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
Top Note Bigz Die


4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful and elegant! I love it!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOO elegant Nikki! You really did a FABULOUS job with the color combo! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Nikki! Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary and congratulations on being in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, very elegant card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete