Monday, November 22, 2010

Pumpkin Thank You

I made this card for a friend of mine.  She recently support my son David's Cub Scout fundraiser, and I want her to know how much we appreciate it.  This was David's first time participating in the popcorn sales, and he set his goals high.  My friend quickly jumped in and said she'd help.  David didn't quite meet his goals this year, but he learned a lot - and is excited for next year when he can try again.  I also made this card for the inspiration challenge at Stampin' Celebration, and for the sketch challenge at CPS.  Let me know what you think!

The sketch:

The inspiration:

My card:

Here's what I used:
Inspired by Nature Stamp Set
Day of Gratitude Stamp Set
More Mustard Classic Ink
So Saffron Classic Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
More Mustard Cardstock
Chocolate Chip Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired)
Metallic Brads
Wide Oval Punch
Elegant Lines Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love how you used the Inspired Bt Nature grass with different colors. I also like how you made your sentiment like a ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would have never thought to stamp the grass behind the pumpkins like that - fabulous. Thanks for playing along at the Stampin' Celebration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love all the little details (grass, texture on pumpkins, sentiment). Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete