Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day of Gratitude

I love this stamp set!  I was so happy when I saw that this was the stamp set we would be getting for attending regionals.  I made this card for a color lab color challenge over at My Create Ink.  I had a lot of fun working with these warm fall colors.

What do you think?

ColorChallenge18


Here's what I used:
Day of Gratitude Stamp Set
Cajun Craze Classic Ink 
Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
Cajun Craze Cardstock
Old Olive Cardstock
More Mustard Cardstock 
Early Espresso Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Stampin' Dimensionals
Decorative Label Punch
Old Olive 5/8' Grosgrain
Early Espresso 1/8' Taffeta
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! I love the leaves stamped on the main card stock and your pen work on the medallion is beautiful! So glad you played in the ColorLab challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. Love the coloring on the medallion. Thanks for joining the Color Lab Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-GREAT card! Love all the details!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!!!

    ReplyDelete