Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving



I love fall!!  I love all of the rich colors, and the textures.  I love that families spend more time together, and that everyone remembers what they are thankful for.  What do you love about fall?

I made this card for the inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration, and also for the technique challenge at Just Us Girls.  I had so much fun with my pastels - I don't think I've used them since I got my starter kit so many years ago.  Hope you like it!






Here's what I used:
Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set
Seasonal Sentiments Stamp Set
Soft Suede Classic Ink
Cajun Craze Ink
Versamark Ink
More Mustard Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Vellum Paper
Stampin' Pastels
Stampin' Dimensionals
Metallic Brads
Sponge Daubers
Sponge
Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder

3 comments:

  1. Oooh so pretty! I LOVE fall! It's my fav time of the year! I love the cooler weather and the beautiful colors! I'm from Western NY, so we get some beautiful color out here! Your card is so pretty! I love that set (just used it for the 1st time the other day)! Great use of the pastels and the gate fold technique! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love your use of pastels and the vellum overlay. Great ideas. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nikki! Love all the layers. Beautiful colors too. Thanks so much for playing with us at the SCIC! You were featured as our Top Stamper!!

    ReplyDelete