Monday, November 15, 2010

For my friend

I made this card for my friend.  I have been missing her a lot lately - and I wanted to remind her how much I love her.  For this card I put together the challenges on The Color Dare and Friday Mashup.  I was too late for posting my card for The Color Dare - I got sidetracked with a new CD in my craft room.  This is my first time doing a Friday Mashup challenge - they look fun!  This week was a great sketch.  What do you think of my card?

CD84
Soft Suede
Night of Navy
Pear Pizzazz




Here's what I used:
Great Friend Stamp Set
Night of Navy Classic Ink
Pear Pizazz Classic Ink
Night of Navy Cardstock
Soft Suede Cardstock
Pear Pizazz Designer Series Paper
Stampin' Dimensionals
2-Way Glue Pen
Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter
Scallop Oval Punch
Modern Label Punch
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - your friend will love it! Thanks for participating in our Friday Mashup! challenge.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really cute. I love that embosslit but I have never used mine.. I really need to get it out one of these days. Thanks for making this card for the Friday Mashup. Come by everyweek and take a look at our challenges.

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete