Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simple Christmas

I made this card for a challenge over at PPA.  I *love* this fabric!!  I had a lot of fun making this card, I was able to use all of my new favorite things.  The Christmas tree from snow swirled, shimmer paint, fabric and crochet trim!  The challenge was to have a clean and simple card, that uses fabric or ribbon.  I'm not sure on the exact definition of clean and simple - so I'm not sure I qualify there - but I love how this turned out.


I had fun painting my Always Artichoke border with shimmer paint.  I also used the shimmer paint for the dots on the Christmas tree stamp.

Here's what I used:
Snow Swirled Stamp Set
Always Artichoke Classic Ink
Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
Always Artichoke Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Deck The Halls Fabric
Victoria Crochet Trim
Stampin' Dimensionals
Decorative Label Punch
Top Note Bigz Die

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, especially the crochet trim! The shimmer paint was a nice touch as well. Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete