Monday, November 22, 2010

Game Night!

I have been wanting to plan a game night party for my friends for a long time.  When I saw this weeks color challenge over at Just Us Girls, it screamed game night to me.  I know they were thinking more flowery - but all I could see was dominoes and parcheesi pieces.  I am very happy with how this turned out!  Now, I just have to find time to have the party.  Eh, maybe after the holidays!  Let me know what you think!

The challenge:

My card:


Here's what I used:
Game Night Stamp Set (Retired)
Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink
So Saffron Classic Ink
Basic Black Classic Ink
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Autumn Spice DSP
So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain (SAB, Retired)
Cranberry Poly-twill Ribbon (non-SU)
Scallop Oval Punch
1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch
1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch
Stampin' Dimensionals
Glue Dots

3 comments:

  1. Very cute - great invite for a game night - we LOVE game nights! Thanks for coloring with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love what you did with the JUGs colors! Really clever idea! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete