Thursday, October 19, 2017

12 Weeks of Christmas - #10

Hello everyone!  I can't believe there are only 10 weeks left until Christmas.  I know I say that every week.  But, it really does surprise me each and every week.  Today, I am sharing a gift set of 3x3 cards that I made.  

Here is my project:


My cards all fit inside of this decrorated pizza box.  You can find these on page 44 of the holiday catalog.  You get 8 boxes in a pack, for only $6 US.  They are food safe, and would be great for many different kinds of treats.  For my project, I put five 3x3 cards, with matching envelopes inside.

Here are my cards:



My gift set features the Merry Mistletoe stamp set, and coordinating Be Merry Designer Series Paper.  (This is one of the packs that are on sale right now!)  I wanted to use all of the stamps in the set, but fell a little short and did not use one of the tree images.  All of the projects feature some gold embossing.  I love gold on christmas projects.  Well, who am I kidding, I love all things metallic on all projects.  Ha ha ha!  I covered the flaps of the 3x3 envelopes with the paper that matched each card.  By the way - did you know that we sell 3x3 envelopes again?!?!!!  So happy to see them back!  They are on page 44 of the holiday catalog.  You get 40 in a pack, for $9 US.

Have you started working on any Christmas projects yet?  
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment