Thursday, October 26, 2017

12 Weeks of Christmas #9

Nine full weeks until Christmas.  That doesn't feel like many.  This week has been a little hectic at our house, so I just have a card to share.  

Here it is:


I just love the Watercolor Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  The greetings in this set look the way I want my natural chicken scratch, I mean handwriting to look.  This card starts with a Cherry Cobbler card base, that was embossed with the Holly embossing folder.  Then I have a layer of Garden Green that measures 2 1/2" x 5 1/2".  Next I used some Gold Foil paper to mat my Be Merry Designer Series Paper.  I wrapped some 1/8" Gold Ribbon around, and then attached my greeting with Stampin' Dimensionals.  The greeting was stamped in Versamark onto Garden Green paper, and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  I added some Metallic Enamel Shapes to the edge of my Everyday Label Punch, and voila, the card was complete.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment