Sunday, October 8, 2017

2nd Annual Ultimate Pink Blog Hop


Hello everyone!  As you know, October is breast cancer awareness month.  Today I am participating with demonstrators from all over the world to use our love of paper crafting to help raise awareness to breast cancer, and bring some comfort to the people who go through this awful disease.

Here is my card:


My card features the Ribbon of Courage stamp set, that was designed by a demonstrator named Patty Bennett.  I just love this set!  My card has a Powder Pink base.  The bottom Whisper White layer has the greeting, and the ribbon stamped in Melon Mambo.  The, I stamped around both of those things with the small heart stamp, in Powder Pink.  I cut a smaller piece of white, and used the Support Framelits to cut out the ribbon shape.  After that, I embossed the piece with the Garden Trellis embossing folder.  I raised my embossed piece from my card using Foam Adhesive Strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out what the rest of the hoppers have to share!
~Nichole


Here's a list of all the fabulous demonstrators participating in this hop:  I am stop # 36.

4 comments:

  1. Love your project! Great idea to inset the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to recess the ribbon! It plays beautifully off of the embossed layer surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and I love how you recessed the ribbon with the Textured Impressions Embossing as the background

    ReplyDelete