Saturday, October 7, 2017

Stamp with Me Saturday - Halloween Fun

Good Morning everyone!  Happy Saturday to you!  Did you know that today is World Card Making Day?  Even though my family is at family camp this weekend, we plan to spend some time today making some greeting cards.  I have been wanting to start something new for a long time, and I thought World Card Making Day was the perfect time to start. Welcome to the first ever, Stamp with Me Saturday.  Each week in addition to sharing a project, I will share a video showing how I made that project.

This week, I have some Halloween fun projects to share.  I  made this card, and treat holder using some of the products found in the Spooky Night product suite in the Holiday Catalog.


I love this suite of products, and they coordinate together so well!  


You can see that the cat treat holds a single Hershey kiss.



Here is the video I made, showing you how I made these projects.  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy the video.
~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment