Monday, October 9, 2017

SSINK - Welcome Baby

Today, on the SSInkspiration blog we are all sharing baby ideas.  Pamela Wu from our design team is expecting a baby any day now, and we wanted to share baby projects to share in her excitement.

Here is my card:

For my card, I started with a Marina Mist cad base.  I wanted a watercolor wash background.  I used a piece of watercolor paper, and my Aqua Painter to swish on some color.  I used Lemon Lime Twist, Marina Mist, and Daffodil Delight.  While I waited for it to dry, I used my circle punches, and some Daffodil Delight cardstock scraps to make a little duck.  Before gluing the pieces together, I inked around the edges with my sponge, and Daffodil Delight ink.  When my background was dry, I stamped my greetings in Basic Black Archival Ink.  The Oh Joy comes from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set available in the holiday catalog.  I also used a Hello Baby greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  My watercolor wash layer is matted in Lemon Lime Twist.

That is all I have to share for today, be sure to stop by the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. That is just the cutest little ducky!!! I love punch art! And your background is so colorful & cheerful. Pamela will love it!

    ReplyDelete