Friday, October 20, 2017

SSInk: Fabulous Flowers

Hello everyone!  Over at SSInkspiration we are sharing some Fabulous Flowers ideas.  My card features one flower, with fancy gold leaves.  Today I'm sharing a thank you card I made with the new Stampin' Blends Markers.


For this card, I knew I wanted to start with the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper.  It is one of the select packs of dsp that are on sale this month, Buy 3, Get 1 free.   


I also wanted to share another Stampin' Blends project, because I am in love with these markers.  I ordered the entire set, and have used them all, many times already.  Stampin' Up! is giving away one complete set of markers, and then 100 people will get a combo pack of their choice.  You can enter the giveaway by clicking on the Stampin' Blends picture below.


For my card, I used the Color Me Happy stamp set.  This set will be released when the Stampin' Blends are released, and will only be available while supplies lasts.  This stamp set features many fun images, made specifically to be colored in.  There will also be a coordinating card kit, that I'll share more about in the next few days.  For my flower, I wanted a color that is not offered in the blends, so I combined a few colors to get what I wanted.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends to get a color that is pretty close to Berry Burst.  I really love the flower in this stamp set.  It reminds me of a single flower stamp we used to carry a few years ago, only this one is smaller and more manageable.  

Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what other fun florals the design team is sharing!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole




Product List - Does not show the Color Me Happy Stamp Set that is coming 11/1

2 comments:

  1. Stampin' Blends!!! Beautiful card & I love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a great way to use the new Stampin' Blends!

    ReplyDelete