Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Stress-Free, Homemade Christmas

Hello!  
In August, I started a Stress Free, Homemade Christmas Series.  This is a series of five classes, designed to help you get things made for christmas, without all the stress.  Each month we do 4-6 projects.  Projects vary, and can be anything from Christmas cards, to gift tags, ornaments, or giftable, items.  The next class in this series is coming up on October 13th.  

This is one of the projects from the September class.

It is a set of 6 gift tags, in a holder that I designed.  My tag holder is made from Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used the Lots of Labels framelits to make the front edge of my holder a little fancy.  I wrapped a piece of Tranquil Tide ribbon around the bottom, and embellished it with a bow.


My tags all feature the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp set, and all have a Whisper White Lots of Label die embossed with the Holly embossing folder.  The red tags have a Cherry Cobbler base, and feature the gingerbread man.  He was stamped in Soft Suede, on Crumb Cake cardstock and punched out with the Cookie Cutter Punch.  The Crumb Cake tags feature Santa, stamped in Basic Black onto Whisper White cardstock.  I colored Santa in using my Real Red, Basic Black, and Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Markers.  The Tranquil Tide tags feature the reindeer.  I stamped the reindeer in Basic Black, onto Soft Suede cardstock.  On a scrap piece of Soft Suede cardstock, I stamped the reindeer again in Real Red.  I cut out the red noses, and glued them on top of the black noses.  All six tags have Jute Twine at the top, for attaching to gifts.

The next Stress Free, Homemade Christmas class is October 13th.  There will also be one in November, and one in December.  I hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment