Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Christmas Sweaters & a big announcement

Hello everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  I have an exciting announcement to make today.  Stampin' Up! has a new product coming out, very soon!  Let me introduce to you....


Stampin' Blends are premium alcohol markers.  There will be 12 colors released, with both a light and a dark shade of each color.  In addition to those 24 markers, there is also an Ivory, Bronze, and Color Lifter available.  All 27 markers will be available on November 1st. 

For today's project, I decided to do something showcasing the markers.  
Here is my card:


I used the Christmas Sweaters stamp set, and stamped ramdom sweaters all over my Whisper White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad.  This cardstock, and this ink are the recommended go to's for the Stampin' Blends.  Once I was done stamping, I started coloring.  For this project I used the Rich Razzleberry, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Bronze and Ivory markers.  You can see a little more about the markers in the video below.


I hope you are as excited about the new markers as I am!  For those of you on my email list, be on the lookout in the next couple days for a Stampin' Blends special.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole
Here is a list of products used on my project.  The Stampin' Blends markers will not be available for purchase until November 1st.  
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment