Friday, October 27, 2017

SSINK: Favorite Holiday Catalog Product Suite

Hey everyone!  Today over at SSInkspiration we are sharing our favorite Holiday Catalog product suites.  It was so hard to pick one suite.  I really do love them all.  But, in the end...I went with the suite I was first excited about: Christmas Around the World.

Here is my card:

I really love this suite.  I love the old fashioned look of the lamp posts, the great detail on the wooden embellishments, and fabulous designs in the designer series paper pack.  You can see all the fabulousness of the suite yourself on pages 28 & 29 of the Holiday Catalog.

For my card, I started with a Garden Green card base.  I used a piece of DSP from the Christmas Around the World pack for my snowy Pool Party layer.  Next, I used Basic Black cardstock and my Christmas Lampost Thinlits to cut out my lampost, lamps, and banner holder.  I cut out some lights for my lanterns out of Daffodil Delight cardstock.  On Whisper White cardstock, I used the Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set to stamp my banner, two large, and two small presents.  I was able to cut out all those pieces with the thinlit dies.  When I glued the presents down, I decided to add a wooden present as well, from the Christmas Around The World Embellishments.

Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what product suties the other design team members are sharing.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Pinned your beautiful card to try to make later! Love the blue background & the way you added the wooden present!!

    ReplyDelete