Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hello Fall Treats

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a set of fun little fall treats.  I made a bunch of these for attendees of my team meeting on Saturday, and also for those who attended my classes today.



I first saw this kind of treat made on a Pampered Stamper video.  My treat holders feature products from the Holiday Catalog. I used the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper for my cups.  This paper pack is one of the packs included on the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE sale going on right now.  I cut my sleeve, and lid out of Very Vanilla cardstock.  On the sleeve, I used some images from the Merry Cafe stamp set.  I love that we have a second stamp set that coordinates with the fun Coffee Cup Framelits Dies.  Each treat holder holds about 4 Hershey kisses, perfect for a little gift.

Here are all the packs of designer series paper that are on sale right now:


Thanks so much for stopping!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment