Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall Treats

Hey everybody!  Today I am sharing a fun fall treat idea.  I have a card, and treat holder that is sure ot brighten up anyone's day.


My projects feature products from the Color Theory product suite in the Annual Catalog, and also a couple of items from the Holiday Catalog.


My card starts with an Old Olive card base.  I stamped the solid leaf from the Colorful Seasons stamp set, in Old Olive.  This stamp set is on sale.  (Today is the last day!)  I have also stamped the detailed leaf from that set, in Cajun Craze.  Then I cut a piece of Old Olive Color Theory Designer Series Paper, with the crackled design, matted it with Cajun Craze, and attached it to the side of my card.  Next I cut out 3 detailed leaves from the coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies in Cajun Craze.  I attached 1 whole leaf over the designer series paper.  The other two I positioned in such a way that I was able to cut them, and use them twice.  For my greeting, I punched out a Whisper White Everyday Label Punch.  I then stamped the label with my greeting, from the Colorful Seasons stamp set, in Cajun Craze.  I used the small solid leaf stamp and Old Olive ink to decorate the label a bit.  I swirled some Jute Twine behind my label, and attached the whole thing to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


For my little treat, I filled a Treat Tube from the Holiday Catalog with candy corn.  I then used the Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies to cut out one detailed leaf in Old Olive, and one small solid leaf in Cajun Craze.  I attached both leaves to the tube with a little bit of Tear & Tape Adhesive.  At the top, I used some more Jute Twine to make a bow.

I hope you liked my projects.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment