Thursday, October 5, 2017

12 Weeks of Christmas - #12

Hey everyone!  Today, I am starting a new series here on my blog.  We will be counting down the weeks until Christmas.  Each week I will feature a card, and another coordinating item.  Can you believe there are only a little over 12 weeks until Christmas?  I can't!


Here is this weeks project:


My projects feature some prodcuts from the Color Theory product suite in the annual catalog.  For my card, I started with a Dapper Denim card base.  I added some of the Dapper Denim & Whisper White crackled designer series paper from the Color Theory pack.  On the DSP, I used Dapper Denim and Pool Party inks to stamp some snowflakes from the Colorful Seasons stamp set.  I also cut out one of each snowflake from the Seasonal Layers thinlits, for more texture.  I love the look of the Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon on the side.  My greeting comes from the Labels to Love stamp set, and was punched out using the Everyday Label Punch.  Both of these items are from the holiday catalog.

My little treat box is a Clear Tiny Treat Box found on page 195 of the annual catalog.  I filled it with some Hershey kisses.  I liked that the silver wrapper of the candies, coordinated with the silver on the card ribbon.  I wrapped some of the same designer series paper as what is on the card, around the box.  A simple baker's twine wrap and bow, and a tag finishes of this quick treat.  The tag features the same Everyday Label Punch, this time paired with the Merry Little Labels stamp set stamped in Dapper Denim.  In the background, I have stamped some of the snowflakes from the Colorful Seasons stamp set, in Pool Party.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment