Monday, October 23, 2017

SSINK: Here Kitty Kitty

Hello everyone!  Today over at SSInkspiration we are sharing some fun cat ideas.  This fun punch has turned out to be a lot more versatile than I originally though it would be.  With, or without stamps this punch is adorable.

Here is my card:


I started with a Smoky Slate cardstock base.  I used a piece of designer series paper from the Whole Lot of Lovely pack, that is on sale for just one more week.  I punched out a little kitty in both Whisper White, and Basic Black cardstock.  I hooked their tails together, and popped them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  For my greeting, I used the Just Add Text stamp set that I recently got.  I stamped in Smoky Slate, onto Whisper White.  Then, I punched it out using the Pretty Label Punch.  This card was quick and easy, and would brighten up anyone's day.

Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see what the other design team members are sharing today.  Don't forget, you have until this Friday to enter the current Fun Folds challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

Product List
Cat Punch
[144666]
$18.00

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card! I think I may "case" it for my Valentine/Love class in February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea, Nichole!! Love the tails together!!

    ReplyDelete