Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Coral Birthday

Hey everyone!  Today I am sharing a birthday card, with a gift holder that I just made.  One of the demonstrator groups I am in had a color challenge this week, and this was my entry.  We were challenged to only use Calypso Coral, and Very Vanilla.

Here is my card:


The inside also has a gift card holder pocket.


When I am limited in my color choices, I am better at mixing up stamp sets.  I used three different stamp sets to make this card.  I used the Sheet Music background stamp to start.  I inked up my stamp in Calypso Coral, and then stamped onto my grid paper before stamping onto my Very Vanilla cardstock.  Then, I used the flourish stamp from the Falling Flowers stamp set, in full strength Calypso Coral.  My label and greeting both come from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  I accented my greeting with a flower from the Falling Flowers stamp set.  I stamped my flower in Calypso Coral, and cut it out using the coordinating May Flowers framelits.  I then used my Calypso Coral Watercolor Pencil to color in the flower.  I added some Vanilla Metallic Edge Ribbon under my greeting, and a Metallic Enamel Shapes circle to the flower.

That is all I have to share for today!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment