Monday, October 16, 2017

SSInkspiration Fun Folds Challenge

Hey everybody!  Today over at SSInkspiration we have a cool fun folds challenge for you to play along with.  This was my first time ever making a waterfall card.  

Here is my card:


I used the Whole Lot of Lovely designer series paper that is on sale this month.  I just got this paper when I did my Buy 3 Get 1 free order.  It is *gorgeous*!


Here are the directions for making a waterfall card.  It really is a lot easier than it looks, and easier than it reads in the directions.  I hope you'll head over to Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration and play along with the challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole






2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use DSP! Very pretty card Nichole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use DSP in all the squares!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete