Friday, October 13, 2017

SSINK - Merry Patterns

Hello everyone!  Today over on SSInkspiration we are sharing ideas featuring the fun, Merry Patterns stamp set.  This set is available exclusively to hosts during the month of October.

Here is my card:


For my card, I stamped the candles on a Whisper White Stitched Shapes square (#4).  I layered that on a Real Red scallop square, from the Layering Square Framelit Dies.  My greeting is on a small strip of Whisper White, that I cut into a banner.  The designer series paper is from the Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper.  On top of that is a strip of Basic Black, a strip of Real Red that was scallop cut with the Seasonal Layer Thinlit Dies, and a piece of Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with the Holly embossing folder.

Be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see the other fun designs that the team is sharing.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment