Monday, October 2, 2017

#SSINKSC48

Hey there everybody!  Today, over at SSInkpsiration we have a fun sketch challenge for you.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my card:


I had lots of fun with this sketch!  I love the new Painted Harvest stamp set from the holiday catalog.  I started with a Cajun Craze card base, that I embossed with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder.  After it was embossed, I used a sponge, and my Cajun Craze ink, to add some extra dimension to the background.  My strip, and half circle both come from the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.  For my stamped flower, I started by cutting out a circle with the Stitched Shapes framelits in Very Vanilla.  I then stamped my flower in Tangerine Tango, and Cajun Craze.  My flower center is Soft Suede, and Chocolate Chip.  For my tag, I started out with a piece of Very Vanilla that measures 2" x 2 1/2".  I used my Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, and added my greeting in Cajun Craze.  I added two leaves that I inked up in Lemon Lime Twist, stamped off on my grid paper, and then stamped on my tag.  My final touch is a bow made from the Jute Twine.  I separated the Jute Twine, so it was not quite so thick on my card.

Please be sure to head over to the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration blog to see how the rest of the design team has used this sketch, and play along with our challenge for yourself!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nichole! Love the DSP circle contrasting the flower and the embossing! The possibilities are endless with that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete