Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Spooky Cat



Hello everyone!  Today I have a fun card to share with you that I made using the Spooky Cat stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.

Here is my card:


I wanted my moon to have a bit of a different texture, even though the cat was stamped on the moon.  


I used my fine tip glue to outline the cat, and then covered the whole moon.  The cat is still matte finish, plain cardstock.  But the rest of the moon has a fun, shiny, bumpy texture to it.  The bumps come from some air bubbles in my fine tip glue, made by shaking it up.

The stamps on this card all come from the Spooky Cat stamp set, found on page 53 of the Holiday Catalog.

I made the ticket corners on my Basic Black square using the Everyday Label Punch.  I used the rounded end to cut out the corners of my square.


That is all I have to share for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Nichole



No comments:

Post a Comment